Text Alert Network
As an added bonus of your LILWA membership, each firm is permitted to opt-in to our TEXT ALERT NETWORK.
This optional membership benefit allows our community to share relevant real time information with other association members. This exclusive to members benefit primarily allows for the communication of traffic alerts including road closures, accident reporting, enforcement, road hazards and other potentially avoidable delays that can disrupt the average workday.
terms & conditions
Your express written consent is required to participate in the Text Alert Network Program. Please review the terms of service agreement and upon agreement complete and submit the form below. Upon verification of your membership status, the mobile number provided will be enrolled in the program. Usually within 24 hours.
Each association membership is permitted to register ONE (1) mobile number with the service. You can then share and disseminate the information within your own firms as necessary.
1. SMS Program Description: Once opted-in, you will receive text messages (SMS/MMS) to your mobile number. These kinds of messages may include an alert message, a response to an inquiry, real-time texts to ask and answer questions about our services, and important association reminders.
2. Message Frequency: Message frequency will vary depending on the information received from membership for sharing among members.
3. Opt out: You can opt-out of this service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the phone number. After you text “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS reply to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
4 . Help: If you are experiencing any issues, you can reply with the keyword HELP. Or, you can get help directly from us via email or telephone at the contact information available at https://www.lilwa.org/contact
5. Interruption: Carriers, such as AT&T, Verizon etc., , are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages, nor is LILWA, or any of its directors, officers or members.
6. Costs: Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, please contact your wireless provider.
8. Hold Harmless LILWA makes no guarantees express or implied as to the accuracy of information provided by members or shared within the network alert system, and all users agree to indemnify and hold harmless LILWA and any of its membership in the event of any conditions or consequences resulting from the use of this service.
By submitting you agree to receive text messages at the mobile number provided. Message / data rates may apply.